Tracy Bertran – Director & Founder
Tracy has a reputation for being a pragmatic and positive coach. She gets individuals energised, focused and driven towards a particular goal and has high expectations of anyone she works with.
Tracy was a founder member of a team who built a successful recruitment business from scratch and subsequently spent 5 years as Managing Consultant of a leading marketing recruitment business, working with FTSE 100 companies across FMCG, retail and manufacturing markets.
In 2006, Tracy moved into corporate and career coaching and founded Mankind Unlimited. She coaches executives from middle-management to Board level on a one-to-one basis and facilitates group workshops for senior leadership teams. She is a Professional Co-Active Coach trained with the widely-acclaimed Coach Training Institute (CTI) and a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF). She is also a licensed provider of the Firework Career Coaching programme. Clients Tracy has worked with include Alliance Boots, Drambuie, Ageas, Teva Pharmaceuticals, WomenLikeUs, Mott Macdonald, Liverpool FC and Tesco.
On a personal note, Tracy is a fluent Catalan and Spanish speaker, married to a life-long Barcelona FC supporter with two daughters. She is a Governor at her children’s local primary school. She does the odd 10km run, has fun challenging herself with triathlons and enjoys an occasional game of tennis.
Yasmin El-Dabi – Executive Coach & Programme Leader
A Professional Certified Coach (CPCC), trained and qualified with the world-recognised Coaches Training Institute (CTI). Yasmin has over a decade of consulting, facilitation, team and individual coaching experience from Board Director to middle management level in global organisations including Tesco, Lloyds, Royal & SunAlliance, Emap, WGSN, William Hill, KPMG, Mars, Kraft Foods and many more.
Yasmin’s work is dedicated to helping people and organisations fulfill their highest potential and thus achieve outstanding results. She brings a healthy mix of challenge and support to her clients, helping people stretch and grow in the best way for them.
She specialises in:
- Designing and facilitating team engagement programmes, helping leaders and their teams develop an open climate and leadership style and thus enable the business to perform to its highest level
- Facilitating highly effective influencing programmes, eg the world-renowned Positive Power and Influence Programme (PPI). Yasmin is currently undergoing the accreditation for PPI
- Developing and honing the talent of creative entrepreneurs (selected as one of the resident coaches for NESTA’s [National Endowment for Science, Technology and the Arts] Creative Pioneer Programme for the UK’s most talented creative entrepreneurs-to-be)
- Coaching middle managers and senior executives, including Board Directors, on both an individual and team basis, to:
– Develop a clearer sense of purpose and direction. (As part of this Yasmin offers 1-to-1 off-site visioning days)
– Develop the necessary skills and steps to take on a larger organisational role
– Motivate and inspire those around them to achieve greater success for the organisation
– Hone leadership skills, impact and style to fit better with who they are whilst achieving greater success with their teams
– Identify how to utilise their unique strengths to contribute more effectively to the bigger agenda of what their organisation is aiming to achieve
Having graduated with a degree in Languages and Economics, Yasmin’s consultancy career began at Deutsche BA, a subsidiary of British Airways, in her native Germany, later moving to the UK to a specialised niche innovation and change management consultancy where she designed and delivered programmes aimed at culture change, behavioural shifts and performance through people in large blue-chip organisations such as Eastern Electricity, the BBC, Eurostar, and British Airways.
Subsequently she joined the global HR consultancy Mercer, where she conducted staff engagement assignments with Tesco, a Europe-wide communications audit for Heinz, and designed and delivered a cross-cultural initiative to engage the top potential of Shell, a leadership development programme for a UK Police Force, and a series of work-life balance programmes to public sector organisations across the UK. In 2002, she retrained as a coach.
Outside work, yoga, running, swimming and reading are core to her life (although her young daughter takes up much of her time and attention!) She loves travelling to open her horizons, and is determined (one day…) to learn to draw and express herself artistically. She speaks English and German fluently, and some Spanish and Arabic (both of which she wants to develop further – another challenge!).
Bob Cryer – Associate
Bob Cryer has over twenty years’ experience in the entertainment industry, working variously as an actor, writer and producer on both sides of the Atlantic in theatre, television, film, radio and advertising. He has worked for the BBC, Sky, ITV and Radio 4 and helped promote brands like Vodafone, Guinness, VW, Toyota and Strongbow. He is also a published author and has made several audio documentaries about the world of comedy. Over his career, he has formulated and distilled an approach to creative thinking, writing and presentation that he is now delighted to share with you in these specially designed corporate storytelling workshops.
He currently trains TV & film directors in effective communication for the BBC and NYU and often teaches his storytelling workshops in schools. Bob also hosts a regular storytelling evening for professional writers and performers called Pulp Diction.
He has a BA in English & Theatre and a PGDip in Classical Acting from the London Academy of Music & Dramatic Art.